To view our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Privacy Notice and Retention Policy for Parent/Carers please visit our Policies page.
1. Personal identification informationWe may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form (e.g. Brochure Request and Waiting List Submission) and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address and phone number.
1. Personal identification information
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information/ anonymous visitor statistics
3. Web browser cookies
4. How we use collected informationWe may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes: - To run, operate and improve our Site - We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly. - To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us efficiently respond to your service requests. - To send periodic emails - We will use the email address or phone number to respond to enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
4. How we use collected information
5. How we protect your informationWe adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
5. How we protect your information
6. Sharing your personal informationWe do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
6. Sharing your personal information
8. Third party websitesUsers may find other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, sponsors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
8. Third party websites
10. Your acceptance of these termsBy using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
10. Your acceptance of these terms
11. Contacting us
Chiswick Toddlers World Limited.Registered in England and Wales. Registered Company No: 06481600Registered Office: St. Pauls Hall, Pyrmont Road, Chiswick, London W4 3NS
This policy was last updated on: 10th August 2018